Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Kisses and gestures

What kisses mean...
-Kiss on the stomach: I'm ready.

-Kiss on the forehead: I hope we're
together forever.
-Kiss on the ear: You're my everything.

-Kiss on the cheek: We're friends.

-Kiss on the hand: I adore you.

-Kiss on the neck: We belong together.

-Kiss on the shoulder: I want you.

-Kiss on the lips: I love you.


What gestures mean...

-Holding Hand: We definitely like each
other.
-Slap on the butt: That's mine.
(preferably not to be done except to your husband/wife, unless you want to be considered a lecher)
-Holding on tight: I don't want to let
go.
-Looking into each other's eyes: I just
plain like you.
-Playing with Hair: Tell me you love
me.
-Arms around the Waist: I like you too much to let go.
-Laughing while kissing: I am
completely comfortable with you.

Advice:

Don't ask for a kiss, take one.
If you were thinking about someone
while reading this, you're definitely in Love.

No comments: